Monday, August 6, 2007

Fastest way to learn a foreign language

I'm going back to visit Brazil in December.

This time when I go I want to be fluent in Portuguese, also it is one of my top 5 goals for the years.

So to accomplish this with only 5 months remaining in the year, I have decided to find what works and model that.

I have other materials at home to study, but for those I would have to organize them and come up with a plan by myself. And since I have not become fluent yet, I looked for a successful person or program to model.

To that end I have decided to go with Rosetta Stone.

It seems to have the testimonials to back it up.

So I will be starting the program in September.

I will let you know my progress.

Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to share how I increase my vocabulary. I use flashcards. A major benefit of the flashcards is that they are extremely portable, comfortably fit into my pocket. If I am standing in the queue at the movie theatre or the mall I pluck them out kill some time by revising them. To make cards I use Accelebrain tool.