Sunday, June 17, 2007

Aiming For Rolls Royce Quality In Your Life

Living in West Los Angeles I see expensive cars all the time. Cars like Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Masserati, and Bentley are a daily occurrence for me.

I’m always impressed when I see these cars. I asked myself why am I so impressed with these cars, what makes them so special? Well sitting next to a Bentley in traffic I came to realize that it was the quality. Quality is what makes these vehicles luxury items.

How can I afford one of these vehicles I asked myself? Then it hit me. The quality of my work and my contributions have to be of high quality, Rolls Royce quality.

Quality always demands a higher price in the end and always gives you the most value in the end.

Do you perform quality work everyday? If you want to have the fancy luxury items that are of high quality, is your work of equally high quality?

If you don’t live in an area where you see high end luxury cars everyday, look at them on the internet. Observe the quality in their manufacture and design. Is your quality of work of equal quality that these cars are at?

{Learn how daily habits can improve the qualtiy of your life: Daily Habits for Wealth}

Mediocre quality of work will only lead to a mediocre life. Who gets excited about mediocre work or mediocre people? When I see Fords and GM cars drive by I don’t see anyone turning their heads to check them out.

If you want the best that life has to offer, you need to give the best that you have to offer. Start today to committing yourself to Rolls Royce quality in everything you do in life, and soon you will be driving a Rolls Royce.

No comments: