Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tell Yourself the Ugly Truth

Many people go through lives not fully realizing the true state their life is in because they refuse to face the truth.

{Here is an example that I know at least two other people have had and I'm not picking on fat people, it could be said for any other problem.}

I have had overweight people stand next to me and they have pointed out someone else who was also overweight, but not as overweight as them and tell me how fat that person was.

To restate what I just said, some people don't realize how big they are and think they are alot smaller than what they acutally are.

This is just one of many lies we tell ourselves everyday. Resolve to build healthy daily habits that will lead you to wealth and health.

What are you lying to yourself about?

Luke

No comments: